What we are doing to keep you safe when you visit us
- We are following Public Health England, World Health Organisation, Institute of Osteopathy and General Osteopathic Councils Guidelines to ensure the safety of patients, staff and practitioners.
- We have taken all suitable precautions and made adaptations to the running and environment of the practice to an increased level of infection control, so during this phased returning to work things will be a little different.
- Making an appointment – PLEASE RING 01937 584775. The Receptionist will ask a few Covid 19 screening questions before making the appointment. We may arrange for a practitioner to call you back before your appointment for further screening if we feel this is necessary..
- We will be running staggered appointment times to enhance social distancing & allowing time for infection control cleaning between treatments.
- We will ask you to wait in your car or carpark area and you will be called in by the practitioner.
- Please refrain from bringing any unnecessary articles into the building such as shopping or large handbags
- Please don’t bring anyone else with you unless they are a chaperone, carer or interpreter
- We request you wear a mask at arrival, if you don’t have one they will be available to purchase at a £1 each.
- We aim to give to the same high standard of care as always but things may just look a little different!
- For full details of our safeguarding protocols please refer to “DOWNLOADS” tab and see the Wetherby Osteopaths COVID 19 safeguarding document there.
Current measures of safeguarding may be subject to change as new guidance emerges.