What we are doing to keep you safe when you visit us
- We are following Public Health England, World Health Organisation, Institute of Osteopathy and General Osteopathic Councils Guidelines to ensure the safety of patients, staff and practitioners.
- We have taken all suitable precautions and made adaptations to the running and environment of the practice to maintain your safety whilst having treatment.
- To make an appointment – PLEASE RING 01937 584775.
- If you feel at all unwell prior to your appointment please call the reception team so we can rearrange your appointment.
- We continue to run staggered appointment times to enhance social distancing & allowing time for infection control cleaning between treatments.
- Please refrain from bringing any unnecessary articles into the building such as shopping or large handbags
- Please don’t bring anyone else with you unless they are a chaperone, carer or interpreter
- We request you wear a medical grade mask during your time in the practice, if you don’t have one we can provide one for you.
- We aim to give to the same high standard of care as always but things may just look a little different!
- For full details of our safeguarding protocols please refer to “DOWNLOADS” tab and see the Wetherby Osteopaths COVID 19 safeguarding document there.
Current measures of safeguarding may be subject to change as new guidance emerges.