COVID 19 UPDATE 1st June
WE ARE OPEN!
- We are following Public Health England, World Health Organisation, Institute of Osteopathy and General Osteopathic Councils Guidelines to ensure the safety of patients, staff and practitioners.
- We have taken all suitable precautions and made adaptations to the running and environment of the practice to an increased level of infection control, so during this phased returning to work things will be a little different.
- Making an appointment – one current adaptation is we have reduced reception cover, to reduce personnel within the building- So PLEASE RING 01937 584775, leaving YOUR NAME,CONTACT DETAILS, THE NAME OF PRACTITIONER or SERVICE you require and then a practitioner will call you back within 24-48 hours to carry out a triage and health check assessment to make/confirm your appointment.
- We will be running staggered appointment times to enhance social distancing & allowing time for infection control cleaning between treatments.
- We will ask you to wait in your car or carpark area and you will be called in by the practitioner.
- Please refrain from bringing any unnecessary articles into the building such as shopping or large handbags
- Please don’t bring anyone else with you unless they are a chaperone, carer or interpreter
- We request you wear a mask at arrival, if you don’t have one they will be available to purchase at a £1 each.
- We aim to give to the same high standard of care as always but things may just look a little different!
- For full details of our safeguarding protocols please refer to “DOWNLOADS” tab and see the Wetherby Osteopaths COVID 19 safeguarding document there.
Current measures of safeguarding may be subject to change as new guidance emerges.
Thank you for your patience and support.
WHAT IS OSTEOPATHY?
Osteopathy is the recognised and established science of human mechanics; a system of diagnosis and treatment which lays the main emphasis on the structural and mechanical problems of the body.
WHAT TO EXPECT
First of all the osteopath will take a full medical history. You will also need to complete and sign a consent form. They then perform an examination, for which you may have to remove some of your clothing to allow a proper assessment.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Everyone can benefit from osteopathy from the young through to the elderly
“PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE”.
Government statement quotes from Matt Hancock, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care 2018. Read more
Welcome to Wetherby Osteopaths
In Association With
Meet The Team
• Adam Bridger D.O. PGCert
• Mary Bridger D.O. PGCertHE
• Matthew Derbyshire B Ost
• Greg Jones M Ost
• Emma Richards Dip.Ac
• Lee Short BSc MSc
• Bob Longworth DPodM, MSc